GCSE RESULTS 2018
Menorah High School celebrates continued success, achieving exceptional results at GCSE under the new tougher 9-1 grading:
- Nearly half (48%) of GCSE grades were 9-8 or A*
- More than two thirds 69% of all grades were 9-7 or A*-A
- 20% of all grades for the new GCSE were grade 9 (this compares nationally to 4%)
- The overall pass rate of 9-4 or A*-C is 98%
The official government performance tables ranked by "Progress 8", a score which measures pupils' progress between the end of Primary school and their GCSEs, will be published in October.
You can compare the GCSE performance at Menorah High with other schools here:
A LEVEL Results 2018
We are delighted with the provisional A Level results for Summer 2018.
- Students achieved an 100% pass rate
- 45% of all grades were A* -A
- 73% of all grades were A*-B
- 94% of all grades were A*-C
- 17% of students achieved 3 A grades or higher
This year's results are especially pleasing given the more demanding linear A Levels as a consequence of government reforms
In particular, the school celebrates the results in Art A Level, in which all our students attained A*!
We would like to congratulate our students and their teachers who have worked so hard to achieve these grades.