GCSE RESULTS 2018
Menorah High School celebrates continued success, achieving exceptional results at GCSE under the new tougher 9-1 grading:
- Nearly half (48%) of GCSE grades were 9-8 or A*
- More than two thirds 69% of all grades were 9-7 or A*-A
- 20% of all grades for the new GCSE were grade 9 (this compares nationally to 4%)
- The overall pass rate of 9-4 or A*-C is 98%
The official government performance tables rank schools by "Progress 8", a score which measures pupil progress between the end of Primary school and their GCSEs. Progress 8 is the difference between actual achievement at GCSE versus what pupils were predicted to achieve when they started secondary school. It is an indicator of the value added by each school.
Menorah High School achieved a Progress 8 ranking of sixth in the country out of 6,530 State Secondary schools and you can see that here:
A LEVEL Results 2018
We are delighted with the provisional A Level results for Summer 2018.
- Students achieved an 100% pass rate
- 45% of all grades were A* -A
- 73% of all grades were A*-B
- 94% of all grades were A*-C
- 17% of students achieved 3 A grades or higher
This year's results are especially pleasing given the more demanding linear A Levels as a consequence of government reforms
In particular, the school celebrates the results in Art A Level, in which all our students attained A*!
We would like to congratulate our students and their teachers who have worked so hard to achieve these grades.